2.06.2010

Trust in me, in all you do. Have the faith I have in you.

I must admit I half-chuckled to myself as I imagined my housemate reading this post.

On the list of banks ranked by level of consumer trust, my bank takes the top spot in insurance, and is close at its own heels in banking.

There's a lot to be said for a bank that aims to please. I suppose it's able to cut its costs a bit by stabilizing its membership based on certain demographics, but my bank consistently offers top-notch customer service, competitive pricing, standard plan features that other banks and insurers consider premium (or don't even offer), and an overall fantastic customer experience.

Bank of America? Not surprisingly, not even on the list. That's a bank suffering a serious crisis in customer confidence--haven't heard a single member lately who's really happy to be a member of that bank.

No comments: